All about Britney Spears pictures and Britney Spears pantyless pic.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The HeldenFiles - Lohan Behold -- Again

Lohan Behold -- Again. Lindsay Lohan headed back to rehab Tuesday, after what appeared to be another lost weekend. The New York Post says Lohan kept partying in spite of her recent DUI arrest, and could be seen passed out in her SUV on Memorial Day.


``A series of shocking photos show a rubber-limbed Lohan stumbling out of the trendy club Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel, then sprawled in the front passenger seat of her black GMC, her head lolling back, her mouth agape and her heavy-lidded eyes firmly shut,'' says the Post. ``Lohan was so out of it, a witness said, that she wasn't even aware of the flashes from paparazzi snapping the photos.'' (You can find pix at x17online.com.)



Speaking of Rehab. . . Here are a few thoughts from Britney Spears, in a note posted on her Web site, original spelling intact:


``Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn't know who to go to. I realized how much energy and


love I had put into my past


relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.''



More Hot Britney Spears. ``This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with.''



A Memorial Day Weekend Best Forgotten. ``First Mischa Barton reportedly OD's,'' says X17online.com, ``then Lindsay Lohan gets busted with drugs after smashing her car up, and now we're hearing that Nicole Richie hit a car!''



Richie's Mishap. ``Luckily for Nicole, her accident seems to be the least severe (at least superficially) of the three,'' the site said. ``We're hearing that, after filling up at a gas station at the corner of La Cienega and Holloway on her way home from Paris (Hilton's) Memorial Day/going-to-jail party, the slender starlet accidentally backed into a woman's Honda convertible. Both cars suffered minor damage, but that appeared to be the extent of the accident -- the reports we're getting say that the incident ended with Nicole and the mystery woman hugging it out!''



So What's That Mischa Barton Story? A relatively non-scandalous ``adverse reaction to medication,'' says TMZ.com.


``Sources tell TMZ that the former OC star was at a friend's Memorial Day BBQ enjoying a few holiday cocktails when she began to feel extremely ill,'' says the site. ``Mischa, who has been quite sick with bronchitis since traveling to Cannes, London and Paris the past several weeks, apparently didn't get the memo -- you can't drink alcohol while taking antibiotics!''



Fashion Flap. The New York Daily News says Liza Minnelli wants the


Halston tunic worn by Ilse Werther in Real Simple magazine -- because Minnelli says it's hers.


Halston reportedly gave it to Werther's mother, artist-designer Maj Kalfus, after she worked with Halston, who died in 1990. But since Halston designed it for Minnelli, why not give it to the singer? Kalfus told the Daily News that ``because of Minnelli's weight fluctuations, the dress didn't fit her by the time it was finished.''



So How's the Tunic? Pretty nice, apparently, Werther told Real Simple that ``I feel sexy and glamorous whenever I have it on. I can make it fancy or funky. It's the perfect go-to piece for a cocktail party, or I can wear it with leggings and ballet flats to dress it down.''


Werther, by the way, owns a boutique chain that's a favorite of Jessicas Alba, Biel and Simpson, as well as Jennifer Love Hewitt and... wait for it... Lindsay Lohan.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Britney Spears Nude, XML