All about Britney Spears pictures and Britney Spears pantyless pic.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Charlotte Church will not pose britney spears naked while she is pregnant

The 21-year-old Welsh star, who is four months pregnant with rugby player boyfriend Gavin Henson's baby, does not want to show off her baby bump like stars Demi Moore and Britney Spears.


Charlotte's mother Maria said: "I know Demi and Britney did it, but it is not for our Charl." The singer-and-TV star admits she is exhausted working while pregnant and is planning a holiday to Thailand with Gavin's sister Sarah.


Charlotte told Britain's Closer magazine: "I'm absolutely knackered at the moment. I filmed a Walkers crisps advert last week and I'm recording two shows – so much for putting my feet up, eh?" Maria added: "Charlotte is feeling tired at the moment but is still enjoying her pregnancy."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Britney Spears Nude, XML