All about Britney Spears pictures and Britney Spears pantyless pic.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Britney Spears - Fans Justify The Appeal

Just like his hit tune, Justin Timberlake fans are "Lovestoned" and counting the days until his concert performance tonight at Gwinnett Arena.

The pop star Britney spears who vowed to bring "sexy back" with his latest album, "Future Sex/Love Sounds," has succeeded.

Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel and, of course, Britney Spears makes some baby boomers melt too. Timberlake's style is naturally reminiscent of Michael Jackson, but he also brings the type of heat that oozed from George Michael's 1980s hits "I Want Your Sex" and "Father Figure."

This will be Timberlake's second concert in metro Atlanta this year. He performed at Philips Arena in February.

On concert day, hundreds of smitten ticket holders are expected to show up early to angle for the center-stage seats. Here's three concertgoers' take on Timberlake:

Erica Pickens, 34

Pickens, from Lawrenceville, works as an administrative assistant at a construction company. She's a recent Timberlake fan.

• How he hooked her: "His looks got me. I saw him on 'Saturday Night Live' and I started watching everything he was in. I saw [the films] 'Alpha Dog' and 'Black Snake Moan' and I said, 'I really like Justin.' "

• His February concert in Atlanta: "I missed it. At one point, I was trying to go to see him in concert out of state. The next thing I knew, he was in New Orleans. My boyfriend at the time was like, 'This is stupid. You're talking gas, hotel, concert tickets. Just buy the CD.' I said, 'No, you don't understand, this is Justin.' "

• Britney Spears fantasy: "I'm trying to win a dream date with Justin on Q100. They'll fly you to a concert. Then I'll get to see him twice."

Ansley Stephenson, 17

Ansley is a rising senior at North Gwinnett High School and lives in Buford.

• Nobody ranks with Justin: "He kind of has that Southern charm thing going on. Whenever [me and my friends] walk down the magazine aisles, if there's a picture of Justin, we buy the magazine."

• If she met him: "I would just run up to him and say, 'I'm your biggest fan.' I would try not to be rude. I was in Los Angeles last week with my family and I was looking around hoping I would see him."

Emily Shaw, 17

Emily, a rising senior at North Gwinnett High School, lives in Suwanee.

• Hunting Justin ... tickets: Just before Timberlake's concert tickets became available last April, Emily and a friend got on a school computer and waited down to the second for them to go on sale. They bought four tickets in upper-level seats but then learned that general admission seats could put them center stage.

Still holding four tickets, Emily went to Ticketmaster at Publix and found four general admission seats.

But there was a glitch — Publix didn't accept personal checks for ticket purchases. Emily ran home for the cash. When she returned the tickets were no longer available. She waited 20 minutes and four tickets popped up for sale. She then owned eight tickets at $96 each. She later sold the original four to a friend.

"It was an emotional roller coaster," she said. "With going back to school, it's the only thing that makes me excited about August."

• Worthy concertgoers: "My little sister Allison [age 12] is really excited to go. But I've been quizzing her ... about what Justin's songs are. I want her to be ready and worthy of going to the concert with such good seats."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Britney Spears Nude, XML